FDA Sued by Consumer Group Over Alzheimer Drug DosageTom Schoenberg
Higher doses of a drug sold by Eisai Co. Ltd. and Pfizer Inc. to treat Alzheimer’s disease should be halted because of potentially life-threatening side effects, a consumer group claimed in a lawsuit filed today in Washington.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap