Entergy CEO Wayne Leonard to Retire, CFO Denault Will ReplaceTina Davis
Entergy Corp., owner of the second-largest group of U.S. nuclear reactors, said Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Wayne Leonard will retire on Jan. 31 and be replaced by Chief Financial Officer Leo Denault.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis