China Corn Demand Undeterred by Record Prices, DWS SaysChanyaporn Chanjaroen and Rishaad Salamat
Corn consumption in China, the world’s second-largest user, remains resilient even after prices rallied to a record in Chicago, according to DWS Investments, which invests $3.4 billion in agriculture-related businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’