Apple Rivals Try to Outshine IPhone With New FeaturesScott Moritz, Dina Bass and Adam Ewing
Nokia Oyj and Google Inc. are doing their best to spoil next week’s iPhone announcement, touting new phones with features such as edge-to-edge screens, augmented reality and a spring-mounted camera for steadier pictures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy