What If You Could Handpick Everyone in Your Shared Office?By
Award-winning New York designer Dror Benshetrit, whose clients have included Italian design firm Cappellini, luggage maker Tumi, and Target, is assembling his own creative mini-kingdom. Co-working space company WeWork asked the cross-disciplinary designer to handpick about 200 innovative tenants based on portfolios, rather than financials, for an experimental new space called WeCross, where Benshetrit’s studio will also relocate. It is set to open in October and will occupy one floor in WeWork’s building in the Soho neighborhood of New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’