Terrorist Yousef Appeal of Prison Restrictions DismissedPatricia Hurtado
A challenge to prison conditions by Ramzi Yousef, who is serving a life sentence plus 240 years for masterminding the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, was dismissed by a U.S. appeals court in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders