Swaps Rebound as RBI Seen Reluctant to Cut Rates: India CreditV. Ramakrishnan and Tushar Dhara
India’s interest-rate swaps are rebounding from a 14-month low, signaling that investors are scaling back expectations of further rate cuts in 2012 after growth in Asia’s third-largest economy unexpectedly quickened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself