Deutsche Telekom Revamps T-Venture Strategy After Slow StartCornelius Rahn
Deutsche Telekom AG, Germany’s largest telecommunications company, will overhaul its startup investment strategy so it can accelerate a push in new businesses to offset declining telephone revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License