Banks Beat Industrials for First Time Since ’05: Credit MarketsLisa Abramowicz
Bonds of financial institutions are returning more than those of industrial firms for the first year since 2005 as banks cut debt amid regulatory scrutiny while companies leverage up to tap record-low borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day