AMR Can Reject Labor Contract With Pilots, Judge SaysDavid McLaughlin
AMR Corp.’s American Airlines won court approval to throw out its labor agreement with pilots, capping the airline’s campaign to force cost cuts on the lone union it couldn’t reach a deal with on concessions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing