AMR Can Reject Labor Contract With Pilots, Judge SaysDavid McLaughlin
AMR Corp.’s American Airlines won court approval to throw out its labor agreement with pilots, capping the airline’s campaign to force cost cuts on the lone union it couldn’t reach a deal with on concessions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet