‘Possession’ Claims Top Film Slot on Sales of $21.1 MillionMichael White and Jeran Wittenstein
The horror tale “The Possession” led U.S. and Canadian ticket sales over the extended U.S. Labor Day weekend, taking in an estimated $21.1 million in its debut for Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap