Ting's LTE Victory: Could the iPhone Be Next?Kevin Fitchard
The Galaxy S III began shipping to Ting’s customers on Wednesday, officially making it the first carrier to offer an LTE service without owning an LTE network. It’s a momentous step for the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) community, signaling that wireless resellers no longer have to be content with yesterday’s networks and yesterday’s phones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling