Syria Consumer Prices Soar From Year Ago Amid SanctionsDana El Baltaji and Dahlia Kholaif
Syrian consumer prices surged the most in at least six months in June as sanctions gripped the economy and violence intensified between President Bashar al-Assad’s army and rebels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day