Obama Envoy Kirk Says 2013 Key for Asia-Pacific Trade AgreementBloomberg News
A trade agreement among about a dozen Asia-Pacific countries that is the centerpiece of President Barack Obama’s plans to increase exports will require tough choices to be completed in 2013, his envoy said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion