Germany’s Talanx Plans to Raise 700 Million Euros in IPOOliver Suess and Zijing Wu
Talanx AG, Germany’s third-biggest insurer, plans an initial public offering of shares for about 700 million euros ($882 million) in what would be Europe’s biggest IPO since February.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’