Clinton Seeks Unity From Asean to Ease Disputes With ChinaIndira A.R. Lakshmanan
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton urged Southeast Asian nations and China to use diplomacy rather than force to settle maritime territorial disputes in a region rich in oil and gas, warning against missteps that might result in armed conflict.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy