Aussie Drops to 5-Week Low on Retail Sales, China DataKristine Aquino
Australia’s dollar touched its lowest level in five weeks and government bonds extended record gains after domestic retail sales dropped and manufacturing shrank in China, the nation’s biggest trading partner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures