European Stocks Advance With Metals on Stimulus OutlookStephen Kirkland and Glenys Sim
European stocks rose for a second day and copper advanced on speculation central banks will take more steps to boost growth as reports signaled the economic slowdown is deepening. Spain’s bonds gained and emerging-market shares climbed the most in two weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts