Argentine Orders Arrest of Credit Suisse’s Mulford, Telam SaysEliana Raszewski
An Argentine judge has ordered the international arrest of Credit Suisse Group AG executive David Mulford for failing to testify in a probe on the events leading to the country’s 2001 debt default, state-run news agency Telam said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's