Actors Join Tech Tycoons Backing Obama Amid Piracy FeudJulie Bykowicz
Three months after a tuxedo-clad George Clooney shared a White House dinner table with Barack and Michelle Obama, the president traveled to the actor’s mansion in Studio City for another meal. That second party, a star-studded affair in May, came with a better dessert: $15 million in campaign cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself