India Proposes Tax-Clampdown Delay as Singh Seeks InvestmentTushar Dhara and V. Ramakrishnan
A panel set up by India’s prime minister recommended deferring a proposal to crack down on tax avoidance by three years, a move investors said may help boost capital inflows amid the threat of a rating downgrade to junk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Drift as Dollar Extends Decline: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020