San Francisco Diesel at Record High as Shell Plans to Shut UnitDan Murtaugh
Spot diesel in San Francisco rose for a fourth day to reach the highest premium to futures since at least 2007 as Royal Dutch Shell Plc was said to plan shutting the flexicoker at its Martinez refinery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards