Romney’s TV Audience Rises 40% From Ryan’s Earlier TotalAndy Fixmer
Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney, officially kicking off his campaign as his party’s standard bearer, attracted about 30.3 million viewers to his acceptance speech last night on national television.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks