New York Plaza Owner Sahara Told to Refund BondsPratap Patnaik and Pooja Thakur
India’s top court ordered Sahara group, the owner of New York’s Plaza Hotel, to repay 174 billion rupees ($3 billion) of bonds after finding the company guilty of flouting debt-sale rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap