Class Action Cases Get Top Court Review in Insurance CaseGreg Stohr
The U.S. Supreme Court agreed to consider new constraints on class-action lawsuits, accepting an appeal from a Travelers Cos. unit in an Arkansas dispute over homeowners-insurance claims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans