Bill Gates Sends Ex-Con to Law School After Supreme Court Win
Shon Hopwood robbed five banks, went to jail, learned law, wrote a petition that made it to the Supreme Court, served his time, got out, got married, had kids and is now in law school at the University of Washington on a scholarship from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself