Apple Accuses Samsung in Complaint of Flooding MarketJoel Rosenblatt and Eunkyung Seo
Apple Inc., accusing Samsung Electronics Co. of flooding the market with “copycat products,” added the Galaxy S III smartphone to a list of products that it says infringe Apple patents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy