U.S. Stocks Fall as Economic Reports Fuel Growth ConcernRita Nazareth
U.S. stocks retreated, trimming the third straight monthly advance for the benchmark Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, amid concern about a worsening of Europe’s debt crisis and of a further slowdown of the global economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks