Ryan Accused of Distortions by Obama’s Team, Fact CheckersPhil Mattingly and Heidi Przybyla
Paul Ryan’s prime-time speech at the Republican National Convention had delegates on their feet cheering and President Barack Obama’s campaign and independent fact checkers saying Ryan made as many as seven statements that were false or distorted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap