Nadal Said to Get $1.5 Million for Two Hours of Tennis at MSGScott Soshnick
Rafael Nadal will be paid $1.5 million to play an exhibition tennis match at Madison Square Garden, a person with direct knowledge of the contract said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations