Lionel Richie on Surviving the Cut-Throat Music BusinessBy
Veteran singer-songwriter Lionel Richie, who has sold 23 million albums in the U.S. during a four-decade career, is again at the top of the charts with Tuskegee, an album of duets with such country stars of today as Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, and Shania Twain. In an e-mail exchange, Bloomberg Businessweek asked him about his genre-crossing experience and today’s music business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020