Ireland's Oil Field at the End of the Rainbow
Though Ireland lies near some of the world’s largest deposits of crude outside the Middle East, oil riches never seemed to figure in its destiny. Aside from some minor crude finds and a couple of large gas discoveries, companies plumbing the waters off the Emerald Isle have had little luck.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations