Nadar’s HCL Cuts Rates to Tap $15 Billion Deals: Corporate IndiaJonathan Browning and Ketaki Gokhale
HCL Technologies Ltd., the Indian software developer founded by billionaire Shiv Nadar, plans to cut prices to tap $15 billion of orders as companies switch suppliers of information technology to save cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations