Ex-UVA Lacrosse Player Faces 26 Years in Co-ed’s MurderTom Schoenberg and Gabe Silverman
George W. Huguely V, a former University of Virginia lacrosse player, faces as long as 26 years in prison when he’s sentenced today for the beating death of his sometimes girlfriend, Yeardley Love, a 22-year-old UVA student and athlete.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States