Enterprise Startups Come of Age
Suddenly in Silicon Valley, makers of enterprise technology—the largely unseen equipment and software that companies use to do everything from keep the books to run their websites—are the up-and-comers. Never mind the speculative business models of consumer Net companies such as Facebook and Zynga, says MobileIron Chief Executive Bob Tinker: “We sell software to people who give us money. It’s a pretty traditional model.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders