Emotional Eaters Finally Get 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' SoupsBy
The publisher of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series of inspirational self-help books has partnered with retail branding company Daymon Worldwide to launch a line of Chicken-Soup-for-the-Soul soups, which will hit supermarket shelves nationwide in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders