Caterpillar Says China Growth May Recover This Year on StimulusElisabeth Behrmann
Caterpillar Inc., the world’s largest maker of construction and mining machines, said China’s economic growth will probably recover this year as the government continues to stimulate growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster