Bank Property Lending Retreat a Lehman Legacy: MortgagesNadja Brandt, Nichola Saminather and Neil Callanan
For J.H. Snyder Co. to start building a $197 million Los Angeles apartment complex in June, the developer cobbled together funds from two city agencies, a mezzanine lender and a pension fund to help fill a 63 percent funding gap left by JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s construction loan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards