Apple, Google CEOs Said to Discuss Patent DisputesBrian Womack and Adam Satariano
Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook and Google Inc. CEO Larry Page are holding discussions regarding patent disputes involving the two leading technology companies, said a person with knowledge of the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's