Silver’s Sexual-Harassment Payout May Get N.Y. Ethics ReviewFreeman Klopott
New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver is the subject of an ethics complaint calling for an investigation into the Manhattan Democrat’s handling of a secret $103,000 payout in a sexual-harassment case against a fellow lawmaker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap