Silver’s Sexual-Harassment Payout May Get N.Y. Ethics ReviewFreeman Klopott
New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver is the subject of an ethics complaint calling for an investigation into the Manhattan Democrat’s handling of a secret $103,000 payout in a sexual-harassment case against a fellow lawmaker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap