Saudi Arabia, Egypt to Proceed With Causeway Plans, Hayat SaysWael Mahdi
Saudi Arabia and Egypt are going ahead with plans to build a causeway that will link the two countries at an estimated cost of $3 billion, al-Hayat reported, citing Egyptian Transportation Minister Mohammed Rashad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life