NSN Said to Be Close to Selling Business-Support UnitMatthew Campbell and Adam Ewing
Nokia Siemens Networks is in advanced talks to sell a unit that helps phone operators manage their billing systems as the network-equipment venture of Nokia Oyj and Siemens AG focuses on mobile broadband, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day