Mercedes May Fetch $3.2 Million, Apple Computer $127,000Scott Reyburn
Classic cars by Ferrari, Mercedes and Lagonda will be auctioned in the U.K. as the market for collectible autos absorbs the impact of this summer’s record $263.3 million sales in California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy