Judge Says Florida Voter Registration Rules to Be BlockedKaren Gullo
Florida restrictions on voter registration groups, passed by the state’s Republican lawmakers and governor, will probably be permanently blocked by a U.S. judge who earlier said the rules were probably unconstitutional.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs