Eletrobras Worst Utility With 313% Profit GainRodrigo Orihuela
Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras SA is the Americas’ worst-performing utility stock, even after quarterly profit quadrupled, on investor concern Brazil will force the state-run company to reduce prices and rescue failing distributors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Treasuries Advance as Shutdown Vote Looms: Markets Wrap