U.K. Tax Office Told to Probe $1.9 Billion Alcohol Duty GapRobert Hutton
U.K. tax officials were urged to gather more data on alcohol duty fraud after estimating they may be losing as much as 1.2 billion pounds ($1.9 billion) a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts