Paulson, Investors Avoid Fireworks Despite Brutal RunBy
On Tuesday afternoon, hedge fund manager John Paulson got on the phone with anxious financial advisers from Bank of America’s wealth management unit and their clients, with the aim of calming frazzled nerves. In the end, though, the call raised more questions than it answered.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy