Louisiana Plans for Gulf Oil Dredged by Isaac’s ForceElizabeth Lopatto
Tropical Storm Isaac, projected to become a hurricane with 100 mile-per-hour winds when it makes landfall, may dredge up as much as 1 million barrels of oil buried in sediment in the Gulf of Mexico since the BP Plc spill two years ago, a Louisiana official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt