Kuwaiti Firm to Pay Compensation to Dow Chemical, Alkhaleej SaysWael Mahdi
Kuwait’s Petrochemical Industries Co. agreed to make a first, partial compensation payment of 260 million Kuwaiti dinars ($921 million) to Dow Chemical Co., Akhbar Alkhaleej reported, citing people it didn’t identify.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's