Hurricane Isaac Whips Storm Surge on Path to New OrleansMatthew Brown and Brian K. Sullivan
Hurricane Isaac unleashed a storm surge of as much as 12 feet (3.7 meters) and strong winds as it pushes water over a levee on its path to New Orleans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself